- This event has passed.
Aboriginal Culture Tours Glenrock – Walking Tour
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating indefinitely
Take a guided tour from Amos, a local Aboriginal man raised in the Newcastle & Lake Macquarie region.
Glenrock state recreation area taking in the tranquility and beauty of nature/lagoon, sharing cultural stories manipulated trees, significant sites, bush tucker and medicine, flora and fauna, artefacts/tools, and language.
Each tour has a yadaki/didgeridoo performance.
These walks are relatively easy and takes approximately 1.5 Hours.
All ages welcomed!
All you need is
- Protective shoes for walking
- Hat/sunscreen as we will be out in the sun
- Drinks or snacks
- To be ready to get an understanding and knowledge about the Aboriginal culture in our great region!
Cost of this tour are:
- $35 Per Person
- $15 Per Person for Childcare, Primary and High Schools
- Possible Discounts for group bookings based on group size
Tours also available Friday afternoons for Corporates.